If you are using a GPS, you may have to use the old address: 374 Deer Creek Rd or the GPS coordinates N41 03.212 W78 13.663 altitude 1461 feet. Most maps have not been updated to reflect the new emergency services address.
- Take I-80 W toward State College; these directions begin once you reach State College
- Stay on Rt 80 west. You'll go up the big mountain. When you cross
over the high bridge and pass the exit for Snowshoe/144 you are in the area.
- Exit on Rt 53 south (Exit 133)
- Go immediately left (don't go through the light) onto 53. You'll go back
under Rt 80.
- In 1.8 miles there's a fork in the road right after the pizza joint
on the left. Take the right fork, which is Allport Bigler Rd.
- You'll pass a school on the right.
- In 2 miles you'll see an intersection with stop signs for intersecting traffic at the top
of a hill with a radio antenna. That's Deer Creek Rd. The street
sign is often missing.
Make a right onto Deer Creek Rd.
In 4.6 miles you'll cross "Big Run rd" - stay on Deer Creek
road. You're really close, now.
- There is a white gallows-type sign post with no sign and a green street sign saying Crowsfoot Ln. marking the drive.
- If you pass Greenwood Lumber Co.’s sign on the right, you have gone too far.
- Follow Crowsfoot Lane and go left on the driveway past the white 2-story house near the pond. Follow the driveway back and when it T's make a right and go past the red shed. Slow down, look out for the dogs. Park by the grey house with the white porch.
- You’re THERE!!