The "Rear Guard" Security Podcast
I've shut down the podcast. It was an interesting experiment but I don't find audio is as good a format to work with as writing.
#6: Interview with Bob Blakley
- Risk management, probability, and cooking numbers for fun and profit
- I apologize for the noisy audio on this one. Once I recorded it, I was not
very happy with my phone line recording gear; there's a pretty nasty hum in it.
On the other hand, I didn't want to waste Bob's time. So - here's the podcast
anyway, with my apologies.
- Audio (36.16 41.17mb .mp3)
#5: Interview with Dan Geer
- "It's OK not to know where your information is, if it's worthless..."
- Audio (44:20 50.80mb .mp3)
#4: The Problem With "Cyberwar"
- Cyberwar, cyberterror, cybercrime, cyberWTF - what's real and what's not?
- Edited Transcript
- Audio (50:04 53.4mb .mp3)
(A big "thank you" to the amazing Nori Z for her uber-sultry intro/outro voiceovers and Mad Dan K for the rage pseudo-ad)