Podcasts / Blogs
- Gunnar Peterson - "1 Raindrop" musings on cloud computing, web2.0 and security strategy.
- The Command Line - "The blog of a self proclaimed hacker, curmudgeon and hacktivist"
- Skepticality - Devoted to skepticism and debunking.
- Bruce Schneier - My sometime sparring partner and an all-around security thinker.
- James ("The Amazing") Randi - Skeptic extraordinaire and debunker of woo-woo and psychic hoodoo. People who think that I have low tolerance for fools should check out Randi.
Tenable Network Security - the company that produces Nessus and other security management tools.
Community has a plethora of security, endpoint protection and other computer
security-related reosources. Symantec Community was built and run by users, and
not Symantec, so it's not censored or representing any company agenda.